Most Popular Types of Ethereum Bonuses Available in Online Casinos
If you’ve been playing poker online, you’ve probably done so with fiat currency, or regular money like the US dollar, which you can get with a bank card or a mercantile system. Playing poker by using Ethereum instead of fiat currency is known as Ethereum poker. The currency in Ethereum poker is called ‘ether.’ The fact that you’re playing with ether has no bearing on the game’s or rules’ outcome. The only thing that shifts is the method of payment, which has many benefits for you as a player. In the United States, more poker sites are embracing cryptocurrencies, such as ether. For purchases, most sites support a combination of fiat currency and cryptocurrency. These sites enable you to transfer funds in ether, which is then convert to your preferred fiat currency, such as US dollars. The key benefit being that you can automatically convert your winnings to fiat currency, removing any potential risks with cryptocurrency keeping.
Popular Ethereum bonus available in online casinos
- Deposit bonus
A deposit incentive is a percentage of the initial deposit that is matched by the casino. You will be able to cash the whole bonus out if you adhere to the terms and conditions (covered later).
For instance –
- A 100% match bonus of up to 1 ETH is being offered by an casino on web
- If you deposit ETH of 0.5, you will receive a bonus of 0.5 ETH.
- You will be allowed to withdraw fifty per cent of an Ethereum if you follow the terms and conditions.
- Free spin
Free spins can be used play the game with actual money slots for no cost. A certain number of spins will be given to you for free, which you will use to earn winnings.
The following is an example of Ethereum free games:
- A gaming platform will offer you 50 spins for free if you make a minimum deposit
- You make a deposit and get 50 free spins, worth 0.1 ETH ($60 at the time of writing).
- No deposit bonus
You get a bonus only on completion of registration but there will be no bonus to deposit.
Here an instance of a no-deposit Ethereum bonus:
- For registering, a casino will give 0.05 ETH.
- You can apply this bonus to satisfy the terms and conditions’ criteria, leaving you with 0.02 ETH after clearing the sentences.
Cashback offers you the chance to recoup the loss percentage. These offers are for a limited time period, starting from some days to a week.
Consider the following instance:
- Cashback of up to 0.2 ETH is available at a crypto casino.
- This deal is valid till one week of depositing the amount.
- During this time, you will have a loss of 0.1 ETH.
- You will be refunded 0.1 ETH.
You may be qualified for a free bet when you first play at a live dealer casino. The above allows you to recoup losses incurred.
A case of free of cost Ethereum bet:
- You use the right bonus code to make a deposit.
- You are given a $25 wager by the casino.
- You lose a bet of $25 on live blackjack.
- You’re also eligible for a $25 refund.
- Loyalty rewards
ETH gaming sites, like every other online casino, allow you to receive VIP rewards. After making a deposit, you are typically installed by default in a casino’s loyalty programme.
You can win points of rewards by wagering real money from this page. The more you bet, the more prizes you’ll be eligible for. Following are some ideas about what you can do with your newly earned reward points after you’ve earned them:
- You can cash in your reward points in exchange of money.
- Bonuses on additional deposits are available.
- Gain access to free spins.
- Take part in leaderboard competitions.
- Become eligible for exclusive casino freerolls.
- Increase your deposit and withdrawal levels.
The working of Ethereum Bonuses
If you’ve ever gambled online, you’re probably familiar with more than one of the bonuses mentioned above. As a result, switching from standard to Ethereum incentives should be relatively simple.
When it comes to casino incentives, even though, the currency of ETH necessitates a significant change. You’re not making use of dollars, euros, or pounds; instead, you’re using Ether.
If you can convert into ETH from dollars, you’ll rapidly become accustomed to the working of Ethereum bonuses and casinos.
Here’s an example of how to do such conversions:
- You have $400 in your bankroll.
- A 100 per cent match bonus is being offered by an ETH casino.
- You can search for the latest Ethereum price.
- You spend $400 on Ethereum.
- You make a full deposit at the casino.
- You are also qualified for a 100% match bonus up to 0.67 ETH.
You can be curious as well regarding the conversions when making bets. After all, before you can cash the bonus out, you must wager a certain amount.
A $10 bet will amount to 0.0167 ETH using the conversion above. For example, a $100 bet will amount to 0.167 Ethereum.
You will still find helpful software online if you need assistance with the conversions. You can also use a calculator if you prefer the traditional method.
Ethereum Poker can be a really fun thing to gamble with. Bonuses are offered by casinos to entice you to keep playing their games. Standard casino bonuses and Ethereum casino bonuses have a lot in common. They usually feature the same types of deals as well as the same terms and conditions.
As a result, switching from traditional incentives to Ethereum bonuses should be seamless. The currency variations are the most important thing to understand.
As long as you can do these calculations, you’ll have a decent idea of how much bonus money is available. You’ll also have a greater understanding of the value of your wagers.